Bottom Line's Best-Ever KITCHEN SECRETS
Jam-packed with amazing ways to do more with less (less time, less effort, less money)! See how to...
- Lose weight by watching TV! One type of show burns 20% more calories. Page 144
- Ran out of counter space? Here's how to make moreinstantly! Page 37
- Zap watch scratches! Just rub this on the face and they're gone! Page 166
- The lemon fix for rough elbows. In just 30 minutes you'll be ready for short sleeves again! Page 149
- Make yourself immune to poison ivy! (Yes, it can be done.) Page 136
- The drink that prevents migraines. May be in your kitchen right now. Page 128
- Secret signal that tells guests it's time to leavewithout them realizing it. Page 90
- Dazzle guests with super-clear ice. Like dancing crystals. Page 86
- Candles burn longer and won't drip. Just store them as described on page 83. (Plus, what to do to the candleholder that will make it a snap to clean!)
- Get rid of pimples and skin blemisheswith toothpaste. Read all about it on page 151.
- Make beans gas-proof. Those close to you will thank you. Page 27
- Burned pots gleam like newthanks to Coca-Cola®. Page 13
- Healthier deep frying! Just add some of this common ingredient. The food will absorb less unhealthy fat. And taste better! Page 53
- Bring stale bread back to life! Save money and shopping trips. Plus, it will taste better than the day you bought it. Page 30
- Get lemon juice from a lemonwithout cutting it open! Page 49
Plus a lot more sage advice and uncommon wisdom! Send for your copy now!
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.