TELLALL BOOK Spills the Beans!
Gordon Grossmantop marketing consultant for Reader's Digest, Boardroom, Rodale, and other DM leadersreveals the littleknown direct mail strategies he used to increase their profits by millions of dollars.
Giant direct marketers paid a small fortune to test these secrets. Now you get their "expensive experience" for less than the price of dinner for one.
Here is nothing less than a master's "howto" manual of direct mail...
- The priceless direct mail secret Gordon Grossman promised Reader's Digest founder DeWitt Wallace he would never, ever reveal... a promise he is now breaking after more than three decades of absolute silence. Page 174
- Littleknown fundraising technique helped Dwight D. Eisenhower beat Adlai Stevensonand get elected as president of the United States. Page 79
- This quirky little sales letter for a financial newspaper is widely believed to be one of the most successful direct mail campaigns of all time. But Gordon Grossman considers it a dismal failure. Find out why on page 47.
- Think premiums always work? Here's a premium that actually depressed response for Playboy! See page 213. (Hint: It's NOT pictures of nude women.)
- A simple offer test that increased Boardroom's response rates threefold on solo mailings for oneshot booksand made our mail order book business 10 times more profitable. Page 290
- Two absolutely inviolate rules of new product testing. Ignore them at your peril. Page 61
- Aghast at a typo you found in the promotion you're currently mailing? Stop fretting! Here's proof positive that typos don't really matter. Page 25
- How a luncheon at a pricey New York City eatery got McGrawHill a staggering 7% response rate to the direct mail package for the launch of its new magazine. Page 249
- Which works better in consumer mailingsa plain reply envelope or a business reply envelope? The answer may surprise you. Page 170
- This one simple mailing technique can increase response rates to your existing package by 40%without changing the copy, design, offer, format, or list. Page 42
- Why mailing during dry weather can reduce your postage costs vs. dropping your mailing during a rain storm. Page 43
- List broker pushing a merged database of buyers from multiple lists? Forget it. Won't work. Find out why on page 208.
- The old pros say that ugly mailings always beat beautiful mailings. One of the world's biggest publishers put it to the test. Results on page 126.
- Underused list selection technique lets you spot names on a mailing list that will failbefore you mail to them. Page 184
- The amazing direct mail breakthrough that tripled response and sales for Reader's Digestand revolutionized the DM industry for four decades. Page 33
- How to quickly and accurately test new product ideas to determine, before you create them, which your list will buy. Page 61
- The most important thing you need to know about building your marketing databaseand how it can skyrocket your DM response rates. Page 59
Order today and benefit from test results and DM principles that have been tested and refined by the world's most successful direct marketing companies for over half a century! Guaranteed!
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.