Is Your Doctor Unwittingly Setting You Up for a Heart Attack?
What a pioneering doctor and medical professor has discovered (and proven!) about heart attacks could save your life!
- If your doctor says these 3 words about your cholesterol... just say "no." Or find another doctor. Page 51
- Delicious oil turns cholesterol into harmless salt and water. Also makes you smarter, helps you lose weight, and cuts your risk of coronary artery disease almost in half! Page 108
- The type of food that actually robs your body of good cholesterol. Page 46
- A low-cholesterol diet can cause permanent damage to some people. See page 105 and see if you're one of them.
- A simple way to cut the cost of expensive statin drugs in half. Without generics or compromising on quality. Page 59
- Blood pressure drugs can do as much harm as good. But here's a surprising combination of drugs that's both safer and more effective than any individual one. Page 86
- When eating LESS salt can RAISE your blood pressure. Page 85
- Can a single choice have deadly consequences? Eating too much of this common fat in one sitting can actually result in a sudden heart attack or stroke. Page 106
- Doctors may not know best. Many physicians warn patients on blood thinners (such as Coumadin®) to avoid green leafy vegetables. Big mistake. See why on page 155.
- Two foods most people loveyet mistakenly avoid as unhealthy. Page 105
- If you're a woman, watch your levels of this protein. Everyone with high levels has a raised risk of dementia and osteoporosis, but the risk of cardiovascular problems doubles if you're a woman. Page 92
- The worst time of day to exercise. Exercising at this hour can actually give you heart disease. Page 40
- Why a heavy person can gain weight eating the same amount of food as a thin person. And how to counteract this vicious cycle. Page 30
- And much more!
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.