BEST TIME OF DAY TO TAKE YOUR BABY ASPIRIN!
Plus, Hundreds More of Bottom Lines ALL-TIME BEST CURES!
Here at Bottom Line, we publish literally thousands of valuable health secrets each year in our newsletters, books and Special Reports. But 3 topics seem to hold more interest for our readers than any othersArthritis, Heart Disease, and Cancer. And no wonder! Those conditions are not only among the most dangerous you face, they're also the most disruptive to your quality of life.
That's why our editors decided to come up with one book that would contain all of our ALL-TIME BEST CURES for these 3 conditions. For instance...
- Unhealthy vitamins? Millions take these vitamins to reduce the risk of a heart attack... but new studies say they may be increasing your risk!
- Popular pain pills linked to high blood pressure. Don't start taking blood pressure medicine until you stop taking them!
- When a sneeze signals a heart attack! Beware the type of upper respiratory infection that can trigger a heart attack!
- Cancer runs in families, right? Wrong! Only about 8% of cancers are genetically linked. But there's one big exception.
- Most common heart attack symptom in women has nothing to do with chest pain and occurs weeks before the attack!
- Breast cancer warning signs that have nothing to do with lumps.
- Pepper lowers cholesterol and eases hardening of the arteries! (But only one type of pepper.)
- Best drug to take at the first sign of a heart attack! Everyone knows about aspirin. However, another common medicine works even better!
- Have you had a "silent" heart attack and didn't even know it? Find out how to tell for sure.
- Food combos that fight cancer! Some cancer-fighting foods work better when you eat them together!
- Drop blood pressure 15 points simply by changing the way you lie in bed!
- Worst month of the year for heart attacks! Simple steps to take to avoid becoming a statistic.
- 4 foods that trigger arthritis attacks!
- Ask your cardiologist about the type of stent that works 4 times better than most!
- Better than green tea, black tea, or even herbal tea when it comes to cancer protection.
- Early warning sign of heart disease shows up on elbow! This flaky, itchy skin condition is linked to heart attack risk.
- Half of arthritis sufferers say this prickly plant relieves pain better than nonsteroids.
- Best time of day to take your baby aspirin for maximum protection against heart attack.
And so much more. Order your copy today!
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.