Bottom Line's Treasury of Home Remedies and Natural Cures, Surprisingly, Doctor-Approved Healing Secrets by Joan Wilen and Lydia Wilen
The Wilen Sisters are at it again with a new book filled with even more ways to be healthy, or get that waythe natural way!
After Joan Wilen and Lydia Wilen published their first book, Healing Remedies, they received calls from thousands of folks who wanted to share their own grandmothers' "cures from the cupboard." There were so many more wonderful remedies, they had to publish another volume!
These are time-proven remedies and cures that have been handed down for generationsnatural remedies you'll find right in your own kitchen cupboard! All doctor reviewed and approved. There's even a whole section on natural pet care.
And you'll find the latest alternative treatments to help you take the very best care of yourself, and your family.
- Cut your appetite with this ancient Russian folk remedy. Energizes your whole body. Even lowers your cholesterol. Dancing with the Stars contestant swears by it! Page 218
- Serious stomach pain? How to tell immediately if it's gas... or something far more life-threatening. Page 3
- Why camping may be the best way to prevent arthritis stiffness. Not into camping? No problem! Works at home, too! Page 8
- All you need is 20 minutes a day and you can throw away your high blood pressure drugs for good! No drugs, not an exercise. Page 17
- You've heard that music can soothe the savage beast? Well, music can help unstuff a stuffy nose, too! Intriguing details on page 42.
- Cure your insomnia without drugs. Get a deeply refreshing night's sleep simply by pressing this secret spot on your ankle. Page xiii
- OK, it's cold and flu season. That means you need to wash your hands often, but it doesn't mean you have to suffer with dry hands! Doctor's moisturizing secret makes sure your hands are silky smooth. Page 176
- Penny cure for hiccups. Costs a penny? No uses a penny! Full, fascinating details on page 120.
- Put an end to unsightly, painful cold sores with nail polish?! This one's straight from the dermatologist. But there's a special type you need to use. See page 38.
Here are the safest, simplest, and smartest ways to help yourself feel, and be your best. Order today!
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.