Bad times for the economy don't have to mean bad times for you.
After all, some people clearly do very well in bad economic times. Why shouldn't one of them be you?
It all depends, of course, on what you know. That's why we've prepared this very special and very timely report about how you can Turn the WORST of Times into the BEST of Times for You.
- How to rescue your retirement. Get back on courseeven in these turbulent times.
- Why tough times are a great time to start a business. (And how you can do it for less than you think.)
- What credit crunch? How to get the best deal on any type of loan right now, including mortgage, home equity, auto, credit card and student loans.
- How safe are your brokerage accounts? To really know, you must ask your broker for this in writing.
- Get cash from your home nowwithout selling it. New law makes it a better deal than ever.
- How to protect your wealth from the current economic turmoil. Includes the coming trends that can make you richor lay you low.
- The one investment that preserves your wealth no matter what's going on in the world.
- Investment wiz Warren Buffett's best secrets for protecting your moneyand even prosperingin these uncertain times.
- How to find a job in tough times. The usual methods don't work anymore. Find out what to do instead.
- How to get rid of debt collectors.
- Safest money-market funds in these dangerous times.
- Very tricky scams that thrive in a bad economyand how to avoid being taken in by them.
- How to save thousands of dollars a yearwithout changing your quality of life.
- Simple ways to save $8,000 a year while you help save the environment.
- Insider secrets for raising your credit score. (More important than ever nowadays if you want a low-cost loan.)
- How to negotiate better terms on your credit cards. Get it all! Lower interest rate. Loweror noannual fee. Higher credit line. More rewards. Lower monthly payment.
- Earn up to a whopping 5.5% interest on the money in your checking account.
- Your broker may be legally responsible for your investment losses. Here's how to go about getting compensation.
- Painless ways to save $2,000 a year off your energy bills. (That's money right into your pocket!)
- How to keep from getting stressed out in tough times. (Stress can have a profound impact on your health!)
- Where you should invest now for safe, predictable gainsand to be ready to take advantage of the inevitable recovery.
- How to bulletproof your joband ride out the rough times at work.
- How to get a bigger tax refund. New write-offs and very timely strategies. Includes special recession deductions!
- How to find out which banks you need to watch out for.
- How to make money when the market goes downwithout short-selling stocks.
Our Other Sites:BottomLinePublications.com | dailyburstofenergy.com| householdmagicdailytips.com
BottomLinePublications.com publishes the opinions of expert authorities in many fields. These opinions are for educational and illustrative purposes only and should not be considered as either individual advice or as a substitute for legal, accounting, investment, medical and other professional services intended to suit your specific personal needs. Always consult a competent professional for answers specific to your questions and circumstances.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.